Cheater Chicken Parmesan
- 1 lb pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese
- 8 Panko chicken tenderloins, baked according to package
- parsley flakes for garnish
- Grease a 9X13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinara in bottom of baking dish.
- Pour cooked noodles on top of sauce.
- Layer on cooked panko chicken tenderloins
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Bakes for 20 minutes.